By Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Encourage each pupil to advance in-depth wisdom and complex geographical abilities with this pupil booklet from the prime A-level Geography publisher*, totally up-to-date for 2016 with distinct content material assurance, interesting case stories and evaluate guidance materials.
- allows scholars of all skills to extend, practice and revise their topic wisdom as they paintings via transparent reasons of keyword phrases and topics
- Brings geographical concept to lifestyles by way of supplying a wealthy resource of updated case experiences for every actual and human topic
- Builds the center, cartographic, graphical, statistical and ICT talents that scholars have to maximise their strength via a devoted abilities part adapted to AQA's 2016 specification
- is helping scholars have interaction with tough innovations, ponder their studying and map their development with pointer questions all through and end-of-chapter evaluation questions
- permits AS and A-level scholars to method their checks with self assurance via project a number of perform questions written by way of topic experts with analyzing experience
- helps you in making plans proper and intriguing fieldwork initiatives that meet the replaced fieldwork and research requirements
*Taken from academic Publishers Council statistics
Read Online or Download AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition PDF
Similar earth sciences books
Geosciences, atmosphere and guy has 3 significant ambitions, which be sure the department in 3 elements of this quantity: I. to contemplate the most common geological procedures interfering with and consequently threatening the actions of guy: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, land routine, floods, wind and coastal hazards; major prevention and mitigation measures opposed to those ordinary dangers are awarded.
This glorious textual content is a pioneering paintings within the research of landform improvement less than approaches linked to working water. Its fundamental emphasis is on matters that have been the point of interest of the authors' stories in either box and laboratory. half I offers with the method of swap within the evolving panorama.
Almost immediately, peri-urbanisation is without doubt one of the such a lot pervasive strategies of land use switch in Europe with powerful affects on either the surroundings and caliber of existence. it's a topic of significant urgency to figure out recommendations and instruments in aid of sustainable improvement. The publication synthesizes the result of PLUREL, a wide ecu fee funded learn venture (2007-2010).
A revision of Openshaw and Abrahart’s seminal paintings, GeoComputation, moment variation keeps impacts of its originators whereas additionally supplying up to date, cutting-edge info on alterations within the computational surroundings. in accordance with the field’s improvement, this new version takes a broader view and gives accomplished insurance around the box of GeoComputation.
Additional info for AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition
AQA A-level Geography Fourth Edition by Ian Whittaker,Paul Abbiss,Helen Fyfe,Philip Banks,Malcolm Skinner